Hello All, I am a new owner of a RedEye and I plan to use it to control my home theater with an Android Tablet.
I having a problem while setting up devices. I didn't seem to have any problems when setting up the television or the AV receiver but when I tried to setup the Blu-ray I hit a real blocker. The symptom, described in general terms, is that every time I attempt to position an icon everything on the screen migrates upward and to the left. Eventually buttons are partially or completely out of the work area and I can't get them back. I have noticed that the partially hidden buttons have negative values in the position fields but attempts to correct that by 1) typing in positive values, 2) using arrow keys, or 3) drag and drop are unsuccessful.
The problem is repeatable. I've tried using different "code sets" to see if they are the problem but the same problem occurs with several different code sets. I attempted importing a code set and then deleting all the buttons that are associated with the code set and then creating my own using the "learn" feature with the BDP remote and things are still trying to crawl off my work area.
I attached a screen capture. Note that the upper right button was selected and exhibits the negative position symptom. Other buttons on this layout are already off the screen.
I'm working on my PC with the expectation that the work there will also be available on the tablet. I'm looking for things that I should be investigating to correct this problem. I have submitted this to Thinkflood support but haven't received and answer yet (submitted 24 hours ago) which makes me wonder if have a problem that they haven't run into before. Anyway, I'll keep working on it but I'd really like to hear from anyone who has or fixed this symptom.